No strategy gives a 100% result in online casino real money craps because the amount on the dice next time does not obey any rule. However, there are strategies based on a mathematical expectation, which means they are more winning. In this article, we’ll take a look at these strategies.
Don’t Pass Line
This bet gives the greatest advantage for the player:
- You win on 2 or 3 and lose on 7 or 11 (12 is a draw, where the casino maintains its advantage).
- If Point is set, then the Don’t Pass bettor wins if the shooter gets 7 before Point rolls out. The Don’t Pass bet has a casino edge of only 1.36%.
- At the same time (for comparison) the rate on the Pass Line/Come comes with a house edge of 1.41%.
- Be prepared that if you play at a live casino, other players will not be particularly happy that you bet against them.
Five-Point Counting Method
The five-point method works as follows:
- The first time the shooter rolls a Point counts as 1 point, followed by three more rolls of a point each.
- If the Point falls out, then you should get 5 points.
- If not, then you add the 5th point to the total number of points the time the shooter rolls a Point. Once you reach 5 points, you can place bets. Start the countdown again when you move to a new shooter.
If you are interested in minimizing the proverbial casino edge, lay odds on the Don’t Pass line. A double bet on the Don’t Pass line reduces the house edge to 0.5% or less.
Since you are betting on laying odds, you will have to at least double its size. For example, if Point is 4 or 10, then you will need to make a bet in the ratio of 2 to 1. In this case, you are risking $2 for every $1 you want to win, so if you want to win an additional $10 for every $5 wagered on the Don’t Pass line, you will have to bet $20.
Since the Come bet acts as a Pass Line bet for the next roll, the Don’t Come bet allows you to bet against it even if the Point has already been set.Whichever of the two main strategies the player chooses, his chances are approximately equal but do not forget that craps, according to the theory of probability, is a negative game for the player. Only luck, smart and error-free bets will allow you to win real money online casino for free.